If a player transfers Topic

do you get more scouting money, recruiting money and AP for the second cycle?
11/25/2016 7:23 AM
Does anyone know that answer to this? Is it basically the same effect as cutting a SIM recruited player?
2/15/2017 10:07 AM
I just did this last season. I recruited a player blind and promised a start but he turned out to be pretty mediocre. I intentionally ****** him off so he would transfer.

I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I got half resources for him. So only 10 AP instead of 20.
2/15/2017 10:10 AM
Thanks Benis.

In my case, I have 2 SIM AI recruits complaining about PT. Sounds like it's better to keep them happy, then cut them if I'm looking for the most recruiting resources.
2/15/2017 10:24 AM
It's half if you recruited him. Not sure if it's a SIM recruited player.
2/15/2017 10:44 AM
It depends on why this player is transferring, if it is because of lack of playing time then you will get the full amount of resources for scouting and recruiting. If it because of a failed promised start or lack of promised minutes, then you will get only half of the recruiting and scouting resources.
2/15/2017 10:49 AM
Posted by cwisniewski on 2/15/2017 10:49:00 AM (view original):
It depends on why this player is transferring, if it is because of lack of playing time then you will get the full amount of resources for scouting and recruiting. If it because of a failed promised start or lack of promised minutes, then you will get only half of the recruiting and scouting resources.
Ah well there ya go! Thanks for responding and clearing it up.
2/15/2017 10:54 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 11/25/2016 7:23:00 AM (view original):
The 1 work ethic guy for me just threaten to transfer from me! Yes! I can't wait for him to transfer I am playing a freshman with high PE in place of him.
2/15/2017 11:55 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/15/2017 10:44:00 AM (view original):
I rescinded a scholarship last season from a SIM recruited player, and I got all of my AP for him.

I would think that rescinding a scholarship would be worse than a player choosing to transfer, no matter his reason. If that's the case, then logic says that a SIM recruited player transferring should not be a penalty.
2/15/2017 12:06 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/15/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/15/2017 10:44:00 AM (view original):
I rescinded a scholarship last season from a SIM recruited player, and I got all of my AP for him.

I would think that rescinding a scholarship would be worse than a player choosing to transfer, no matter his reason. If that's the case, then logic says that a SIM recruited player transferring should not be a penalty.
As far as I know If you rescind a scholarship of someone you recruited you do NOT get the additional resources.

If you rescind the schollie of someone who is SIM or the rpevious coach recruited you do get the resources.
2/15/2017 10:20 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 2/15/2017 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 11/25/2016 7:23:00 AM (view original):
The 1 work ethic guy for me just threaten to transfer from me! Yes! I can't wait for him to transfer I am playing a freshman with high PE in place of him.
WARDO NOOOOO THAT WILL MESS UP YOUR CLASS STRUTURE WATCH OUT
2/15/2017 10:25 PM
Posted by cwisniewski on 2/15/2017 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Thanks for monitoring the boards and responding. This is very helpful.
2/15/2017 10:59 PM
If a player transfers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.