SimLeague Live Shutdown Topic

As most of you know, WhatIfSports recently changed ownership. As part of that transition, we'll be transferring the games to a new environment. Due to the seriously outdated technology that the SimLeague Baseball Live is built in, it won't survive that transfer. The plan is to eventually rebuild it in new technology and re-introduce it to the SimLeague Baseball game.

What this means is that at some point in the next few months, Live will go offline. I'm not sure yet when that will happen. In preparation, I've disabled Live-related settings for theme leagues. Until the actual shutdown, leagues are free to continue using it.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and we'll work with commissioners to make this transition as smooth as possible.

Thanks,
Scott
9/5/2017 3:31 PM
SimLeague Live Shutdown Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.