Allow owner transfers before the season ends Topic

A recent policy change by the new ownership of WIS is having a negative impact on the customer experience in HBD. WIS seems to fail to grasp the basic workings of their own game and how things like not making end of season promotions can cause players to retire or how an end of season trade of a player about to hit FA can help the incoming owner. Help them understand why this policy is a bad decision by posting here.

Good customer service can be described as doing things that positively effect the customer experience even if it is slightly harder for the company. Bad customer service can be described as companies that justify changes in policy that adversely effect the customer experience by telling you how these changes help the company..
12/15/2017 10:00 PM (edited)
In my first season of HBD, the team I took over had 2 very good SP leave for FA with the " you should have signed me when you had the chance" type of message you usually get from a disgruntled player. Now I don't know the circumstances surrounding the reason why they would not re-sign but it may have been that they were willing to the previous season but the lame duck owner wasn't interested in the future of the team he was leaving.

My point is that by allowing agreed upon ownership changes prior to the end of the season provides the new owner the opportunity to set the team for the future rather than just grabbing a new team and hoping for the best.
12/15/2017 10:13 PM
I find it hard to believe the new WIS ownership would do something this stupid. If the new GM has paid for next season (make in non-refundable), why not let them take over ASAP? What business doesn't want more money and more customers?
12/19/2017 12:31 PM
Allow owner transfers before the season ends Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.