Development Blog Topic

Hey everybody,

I've come to realize recently that my biggest failing since taking over operation of the site is communication. It's easy for you guys to think that nothing's going on, when in fact that's never the case. In order to rectify that, I'm going to start posting regular updates here that include some detail about what I'm currently working on and what items are slated next. Just keep in mind that plans are always subject to change if higher priorities come into play.

Current
GD Recruiting updates

I'm currently working on some updates to make Gridiron Dynasty recruiting easier and less time consuming. The focus is presenting useful information more conveniently, to reduce the clicks to gather that information. Also, I'm adding a tool to allow submitting multiple recruiting actions in one step, again to reduce clicks and reduce time.

These updates are the model I'd like to follow for several other games over the coming months. Smaller updates that make playing easier. I'll be interacting with the community for each game in the forums as I determine which updates make the most sense right now.

Upcoming
  • Promotional efforts to win back people who left due to login issues or left GD due to the end of the user-created yatzr recruiting tool.
  • A number of smaller improvements to various games.
  • Updates to the UI of certain parts of the site to make them more mobile-friendly. Most likely, SimLeague Baseball will be first up for that.
2/22/2019 12:05 PM (edited)
Development Blog Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.