Collusion Topic

Manafort met with Assange at least 3 times
11/27/2018 11:32 AM
Manafort agrees to a plea deal, promising to tell all. However, what Manafort tells doesn’t just stop short of “all,” it includes deliberate lies and omissions. 2. In addition to giving Mueller a sanitized version of events, Manafort reports back to Trump on what the investigation is asking him, providing invaluable prep as Trump determines his own actions. 3. At the same time, Donald Trump is preparing to answer a set of written questions from Robert Mueller’s team. He delays and delays on providing these answers because … because he’s waiting for his inside man to reassure him that the special counsel has swallowed the “official” version of what happened hook, line, and sinker. 4. Reassured by Manafort that he has sold Mueller’s team on a carefully edited version of the “truth,” Trump turns in his homework. 5. And it’s only after Mueller has Trump’s answers in hand that he marches Manafort back into court and reveals that he knew the campaign manager was lying all along. Now Mueller doesn’t just have Manafort on record lying, he has written proof that Manafort and Trump were conspiring again to deceive and misdirect the investigation.
11/27/2018 11:33 AM
if that turns out to be true that is the most insightful thing i ever saw you post.
11/27/2018 1:14 PM
Fake News
11/27/2018 5:00 PM
Yes, I prefer more dignified news sources such as Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart, and CRTV.
11/27/2018 6:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/27/2018 6:13:00 PM (view original):
Yes, I prefer more dignified news sources such as Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart, and CRTV.
True. Tangplay got it right here and knocked it out of the park. They have more viewers and listeners than all Fake news combined AND they provide sources to back their facts.
11/27/2018 6:28 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/27/2018 1:14:00 PM (view original):
if that turns out to be true that is the most insightful thing i ever saw you post.
that's not exactly saying much
11/27/2018 6:41 PM
Here's an example of what Tangplay is trying to tell you.

The FAKE NEWS is showing a fake cropped and staged photo of a woman and her child being gassed. Totally Fake.

Real News, like the ones Tangplay watches and loves, point out the pictures were staged and cropped. They also point out the tear gas policy was instituted by Obama in 2012. They also let you know he used it 80 times from it's beginning in 2012 till Obama left office in 2017. Pepper spray incidents occurred many times over the former. This is the kind of stuff you learn in Real News.

Fake News won't mention Obama gassed the illegal immigrants at the border. It's what Fake News does. They ignore what they don't like. If they can't ignore it, they'll bury it. If they can't bury it, they'll just lie and tell you to believe them. They do it every day and every night.
11/27/2018 6:41 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/27/2018 6:28:00 PM (view original):
True. Tangplay got it right here and knocked it out of the park. They have more viewers and listeners than all Fake news combined AND they provide sources to back their facts.
That's wrong on both levels.
11/27/2018 6:42 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/27/2018 6:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/27/2018 6:28:00 PM (view original):
That's wrong on both levels.
Explain
11/27/2018 6:47 PM
While we're waiting for Tang to explain, I'll just go ahead and give you the truth.

Fox News has more viewers than CNN and PMSNBC combined. Let's make an effort to post some numbers up.

Last I looked, FOX was about 5 million. Bigger than CNN and PMSNBC combined.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is 26 MILLION all by his little self.

It'll be interesting to see Tangs math.
11/27/2018 6:58 PM
WOW! Things sure have changed since O'reilly left. He used to hit 5 Mil. ALSO it's harder to get the numbers. Hummm......

Here's a little something:

Fox News's "Hannity" was once again the most-watched program in cable news, delivering an average of 3.079 million total viewers per night.
Overall, the top five networks on basic cable from a total viewership perspective were Fox News, MSNBC, HGTV, USA Network and the History Channel.
All the cable news networks saw a decline in total day viewership when compared to August of 2017, with CNN seeing the most precipitous drop.
In prime time, Fox News and MSNBC saw slight gains in total viewers year-over-year, with CNN seeing a double-digit decline.

SAD. I used to get the raw numbers. Now they're GONE and I gotta hunt and pick to get anything. WHAT'S THERE TO HIDE?

11/27/2018 7:24 PM
Anyways, That proves my first TRUTH of total viewership since RUSH LIMBAUGH adds another 26 million.

NOW let's look at the sourcing question. And just so you know...I can post Breitbart and CRTV anytime I want. And of course I can post RUSH LIMBAUGH.

I get Michele Malkin and Breitbart for FREE through RUSH LIMBAUGH which is also FREE!

If you give RUSH a little coin you get even more stuff. SO LET'S GET TO WORK.

The original charge was RUSH LIMBAUGH doesn't source his stuff. That's not true. Allow me to prove it.

HERE'S SOME RUSH LIMBAUGH to back up my claim.
11/27/2018 7:36 PM
HERE'S a little story from earlier TODAY.

Obama and Trump Tear Gassed Illegals, Yet They’re Hitting Record Numbers!

Nov 27, 2018

RUSH: I saw a startling statistic today. It’s from Breitbart, so I tend to think that it’s valid. Now, this headline’s kind of misleading, I think, but it’s still true. “Illegal Immigration Under Trump On Track to Hit Highest Level in a Decade.” Now, when I saw the headline, my thoughts immediately went back to November of 2016 and December of 2016 and even November and then January 2017.

You remember back then we were hearing, it was being reported that the number of illegal immigrants attempting to cross the border was falling like crazy, was declining incredibly fast. That the numbers of people trying to get into America illegally was plunging, and we were told the reason why is because we just elected a new sheriff, Donaldus J. Trump, and he was gonna shut the border, and there was gonna be a wall, and these people knew.

And then, on the other hand, there were some stories, hey, they’re really ratcheting it up, they’re making a mad dash to get in while they can because Trump is not gonna put up with it.

And indeed, President Trump was elected, and of the top three issues that got him elected, dealing with illegal immigration and all of its ramifications is the number one reason he got elected – very close to also draining the swamp and returning the levers of government to more contact with average, ordinary Americans. So this statistic is that illegal immigration under Trump is on track to hit the highest level in a decade.

And here’s the text. “Illegal immigration at the United States-Mexico border is expected to hit the highest level in a decade next year, as border-crossings surged to record levels last month. Last month, illegal immigration at the southern border soared to the highest level for a single month since April 2014, marking the most southwest border crossings since President Trump was elected in 2016 on a platform to reduce immigration to the country.

“The record illegal immigration outpaced projections from Princeton Researcher Steven Kopits, who expected about 31,575 border crossings last month. The actual border crossings exceeded those expectations by almost 40 percent. The southwest border numbers, according to Kopits’ research, indicate that Fiscal Year 2019 will see the highest level of illegal immigration at the southern border in more than a decade.

“In total, Kopits projects that there will be more than 600,000 border crossings next year — a level of illegal immigration that the country has not seen since Fiscal Year 2008 when total southwest border apprehensions exceeded 705,000.”

That’s apprehensions. Now, folks, 600,000 illegal immigrants projected to get into the country next year is the equivalent of 60 caravans, roughly speaking. Does this news surprise you? Now, we know Trump has not gotten the money to build the wall. But a lot of people are under the impression, how many news stories do you see on a weekly basis, monthly basis, of all the new deportations and all the people caught and apprehended and sent back?

11/27/2018 7:43 PM
OH STOP CRYING!~ I thought you liberals liked to read.

Notice the date and the highlighted blue lines you can click on.

LET'S MOVE ON deeper into the article.

Has the impression not been given that illegal immigration is a much more difficult proposition these days, it’s much harder to get in because Trump has got the Border Patrol and ICE, and they’re working with a vengeance. Nobody’s said that it’s been arrested. Nobody’s said that Trump has stopped it. Nobody’s made that claim.

And again, this is not the New York Times reporting this. This is a Trump-supporting website, Breitbart, saying that there’s gonna be a record number. Well, record since 2008, 600,000 illegals will make it across the border next year. Now, these are projections based on current numbers. And there’s still no money for the wall. And there is no eagerness for any money to build a wall anywhere, other than a few pockets of conservative congressmen on the Republican side. Outside of that, there isn’t any impetus to stop this.

The evidence that there’s no impetus to stop it is that it’s not being stopped. Now we’ve got the caravans, and the caravans, you know, 5,000, 7,000, 3,500, whatever it is, the caravans are a microcosm of what we thought, you know, was a relative comparative trickle. And the caravans have all of the ingredients — I mean we went into Somalia, Black Hawk Down, we went into Mogadishu because of a picture of a starving Somalian baby with flies buzzing around his head. That picture took us into Mogadishu.

Now we have stories and pictures of Trump separating mothers from their babies at the border. It’s so horrible. Now we’ve got Trump tear gassing mothers and their babies simply seeking a better life from their war-torn native country. It’s so horrible, 600,000.

Folks, this can’t continue. We’re never gonna have a more focused anti-illegal immigration president than we’ve got now, and we’re gonna set a record? Well, a new high since 2008. 2008 fiscal year, 705,000 apprehensions, projected 600,000 illegals will make it across the border next year.

“President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children,” says the AP. So here we go again.

You know, that famous Reuters picture, that fleeing woman with her three children, it more and more looks like it was staged. If you look closely at the background of the picture, A, the picture’s been cropped. If you look at the whole picture, you see other clusters of people posing for cameramen. And if they’re not posing, they’re just standing around. Nobody’s fleeing. The setting where that woman is seen racing with her kids, it’s not an emergency circumstance. You see people just basically sitting and standing around. Everything is posed here. And they’re just adding that tear gas was being used.

ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?

11/27/2018 7:46 PM
1|2|3...20 Next ▸
Collusion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.