Crime against Humanity Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Such nonsense. How can you live with yourself for even posting this crap?

Talk to hundreds of doctors and nurses on the front line - not a preselected sample of conspiracy theorists - and they will tell you, unequivocally, that the Covid vaccines have been a life saving miracle, an incredible GIFT to humanity.
1/19/2023 10:34 PM
Most of the time, I just dismiss you as an ignoramus - a willfully blind person who is completely out of touch with reality and common decency, and whose inane racist, homophobic, xenophobic, utterly uniformed comments are not even worth responding to. When you post this kind of crap though, you reveal yourself to be someone who actively wishes harm on society. I hope someday you see the light, for your own sake.
1/19/2023 10:38 PM
Keep telling yourself that anyone who doesn't buy into the same tired, long-proven-false, right wing rhetoric and lies is the one who is brainwashed. There will come a time in your life when you realize all the right wing wants is power and control over your money, your body, and your life - telling you what you can and can't think, what you can and can't do to your own body. I hope for your sake it happens in time to do something about it.
1/19/2023 10:48 PM
There is a reason virtually every health care professional in this country is fully vaccinated - not just against Covid, but against every condition for which there is a vaccine. And news flash - it ain't because they care about making Pfizer more money.
1/19/2023 10:50 PM
contrarian23, it is useless to argue with him. I'm not even sure he believes what he posts. I think he just posts to get reactions. It's why I don't even bother reading most of his posts.
1/20/2023 12:28 AM
Agreed. Most of the time I ignore him, the way one ignores a whiny toddler.
1/20/2023 1:03 AM
TY Contrarian. All us citizens NEED to start calling out this infernal BS and standing up for TRUTH!
The right-wing have become intolerable snowflakes and the former Republican Party has been taken over by Tea Baggers, racists, nutjobs, and LOSERS!!
Call them OUT!!
1/20/2023 8:35 AM
The TRUTH is typically somewhere in the middle.

I would disagree that "all cause mortality has gone significantly UP since the introduction of the vaccine". The data gg provided does not support the claim.

It is ALSO true that big pharma and politicians worked with Twitter to silence dissent. If you're okay with that then you really don't know much about the value of protecting our 1st amendment or history in general I guess.

It's also true that we were lied to many times during the development and implementation of the (since ruled unconstitutional) mandatory vaccine.

All 3 can be true and are not contradictory.
1/20/2023 10:13 AM
"we were lied to"

please be specific

who lied and to whom

i mean it coulda been we who were lied to, but prolly it was you who believed some boo shy put out there by a talking head

so be specific. maybe post a clip. with a date. something when i click on it won't wreck my device
1/20/2023 11:18 AM
the date is important because for a long time no one knew the lethality of the bug

now we do

what i know for sure is if you got the jab you are likelier to be alive than if you dint

i call that good science

possibly good government

maybe even good talking headism

call it good news
1/20/2023 11:33 AM
Yup. And (as far as I know) I'm still WITHOUT Covid virus. I've been to bars, grocery stores, etc. sans mask. Repeatedly. And I'm alive.
With a questionable Heart history and officially old as dirt. I have no regrets about getting the jab, nor the booster jabs!
1/20/2023 12:42 PM
so she said Congress cannot require congresspersons to take the jab

was there a lie there?

tell me the lie

don skip ahead to link 2 or 3, address link 1, your chosen top headline example of You were lied to

1/20/2023 8:03 PM
123456 Next ▸
Crime against Humanity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.