Biden Ignores Ohio Train Disaster Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So, what your saying is........
2/24/2023 9:59 PM
what he is saying should just be ignored...after all, he is retired.
2/25/2023 12:05 AM
I just pray they get the help they need, from private, corporate and government. I would hope we are putting all of our resources to work to ensure a thorough cleanup of the site as quickly as possible and there are no long term effects.
2/25/2023 8:06 AM
Ridiculous thread! Trump is the POTUS who was derelict in his duties AND who tried to usurp the will of the People!
He's a disgrace, a con man, and is bound for a long stint in the Pokey!
Where he belongs!

The worst POTUS in American History................by FAR!!!

The guitar guy is a fool who can't even spell History!!
2/25/2023 8:29 AM
there's a ground war in asia or a ground war in europe

depending how you look at it

i think dodderin ol joe has more important things to do than give a sh*t about a railroad that cain keep the tracks straight in bumf*ck indiana or wherever
3/4/2023 10:24 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/25/2023 12:05:00 AM (view original):
what he is saying should just be ignored...after all, he is retired.
I dunno about Palestine and all, but Biden DOESN'T give a rat's patut about the people who were injured or died in that train wreck. He has No Love for the people, but he does love the power. Your problem, we have a far worse one up here in the G.W North

I think your worst ever president was Obama. Not crazy on the Bushes,either
3/5/2023 11:22 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 3/4/2023 10:25:00 PM (view original):
there's a ground war in asia or a ground war in europe

depending how you look at it

i think dodderin ol joe has more important things to do than give a sh*t about a railroad that cain keep the tracks straight in bumf*ck indiana or wherever
You would NOT say that if it was Trump/ and most POTUS in my lifetime would at least have the heart to address this thing. Too bad you don't understand that. Oh, yeah.. about the war in the Ukraine: Why is this any business of the USA???
3/5/2023 11:25 PM
In a country of over 325 million people, THIS is the best man you could find, to be your President. Sad sign of the times; and I don't hate the man. He is totally incompetent. Trump was 20 times the pres this guy is.
3/5/2023 11:27 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/25/2023 8:29:00 AM (view original):
Ridiculous thread! Trump is the POTUS who was derelict in his duties AND who tried to usurp the will of the People!
He's a disgrace, a con man, and is bound for a long stint in the Pokey!
Where he belongs!

The worst POTUS in American History................by FAR!!!

The guitar guy is a fool who can't even spell History!!
Bob, you are amazing. Trump cares more for the people of the US of A ,than any ten demo's put together. and the people love him. Your people don't. but they don't love anyone else, either. Next time you see a clip of him, play it and LISTEN. You, even you.. might learn something. The 'left' is totally destroying your country.. In Oregon, a demo state, Walmart is closing some stores in Portland. Know why that is? They are sick and tire d of being looted, and the government giving them a freebe .. aka .. a pass. Used to be a nice city. People are moving to Idaho.. as is one whole group of counties. THAT is the result of your Democrap government. Go ahead. Tell me I am nutz. Argue against that, an I am then convinced you are here trashing the RW for 'them' and they do have a Soc' Media Trash force. Not an honest one in the whole lot. Not a one.

Maybe you might check out why San Bernadino County want's OUT of California. Go hunt around, HINT: MSM will not talk about this (because they are run by the militant left) 'building a better America ... HAH!
3/5/2023 11:41 PM
So...........did Mexico PAY for a wall I don't know about?
And............did Trump roundup millions of illegals and send them the hell out of here?

Both are claims he made, of course.
Just TWO of the literally 1000's of LIES he has told his gullible sheeples over the years............
And he's STILL LYING to them each and every day.

And TRUMP doesn't care about ANY one person, other than himself.
He's ALL about conning folks to keep his grift working and raising $$$ to try and keep his own arse out of Prison.

Personally, I believe he should literally Be HUNG for crimes against our Republic associated with his attempted coup!

And LNF.
I feel real SORRY for you, for being so unable to discern when you are being conned.
Particularly, when it is so EASY to do a tad of research and actually LEARN what a complete P.O.S. you are continuing to support.

And, once again...............Keep your ignorant mouth shut about OUR internal politics.
Rave on about Trudeau all you want. You have the right to do that.

But as completely ignorant about Trump as you are you NEED to keep your mouth shut about OUR internal politics.

You can't claim Christianity and continue to support such an EVIL being and total manipulator of TRUTH as is Trump.
The company you keep says it all in this case!

Do some actual historical research on TRUMP before you post drivel again.
You won't look nearly so STUPID!!
3/6/2023 8:04 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/6/2023 8:04:00 AM (view original):
So...........did Mexico PAY for a wall I don't know about?
And............did Trump roundup millions of illegals and send them the hell out of here?

Both are claims he made, of course.
Just TWO of the literally 1000's of LIES he has told his gullible sheeples over the years............
And he's STILL LYING to them each and every day.

And TRUMP doesn't care about ANY one person, other than himself.
He's ALL about conning folks to keep his grift working and raising $$$ to try and keep his own arse out of Prison.

Personally, I believe he should literally Be HUNG for crimes against our Republic associated with his attempted coup!

And LNF.
I feel real SORRY for you, for being so unable to discern when you are being conned.
Particularly, when it is so EASY to do a tad of research and actually LEARN what a complete P.O.S. you are continuing to support.

And, once again...............Keep your ignorant mouth shut about OUR internal politics.
Rave on about Trudeau all you want. You have the right to do that.

But as completely ignorant about Trump as you are you NEED to keep your mouth shut about OUR internal politics.

You can't claim Christianity and continue to support such an EVIL being and total manipulator of TRUTH as is Trump.
The company you keep says it all in this case!

Do some actual historical research on TRUMP before you post drivel again.
You won't look nearly so STUPID!!
How about instead of simply repeating how bad Trump is and how dumb lnf is (and being the self-proclaimed arbiter of who can discuss what) you actually refute what he said?

The Portland walmarts closing, cities wanting to leave California, the increase in folks moving from California to Idaho etc.
3/6/2023 9:15 AM
Can't. Because I have no idea about the validity of the claims.

For example. I actually know of an increase of folks moving to Idaho from here (AZ).
And I've HEARD about many other folks moving to Idaho............so the concept of folks fleeing California for Idaho doesn't surprise (or concern) me.

Personally...........I'm against Wal-Marts.........pretty much anywheres.......so there's that.
And I kinda suspect that NO city can actually leave their locale, nor Petition another State for inclusion in theirs.

Was there anything else?

I'm just REAL fed up with the overall lack of ability within the current culture of my "fellow humans" ability to discern reality.
And, unfortunately this one character, Donald J. Trump, has managed to become a VERY obvious (and FLAMING!) example of an individuals usage of the general inability of folks to (again) discern REALITY from blatant lying, pandering, and HUGE disrespect for our REPUBLIC and its People.

For crying out loud............the cretin attempted a Coup!
He's as bad as John Wilkes Booth,
or any other criminal actually.
And IMO should be treated as such!
3/6/2023 10:14 AM
123 Next ▸
Biden Ignores Ohio Train Disaster Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.