as far as I'm concerned Elon Musk is a fool as well. You equate him having a lot of money with intelligence. Doesn't always work that way.
3/15/2023 1:38 AM
and I like woody harrelson, but he is known to be a BIG pothead. Plus I don't know about you, but what celebrities say regarding current issues doesn't mean much to me regardless of which side they are on. Just because they are famous, that does not mean they know what they are talking about. When I want info on science, I will go to a scientist, not an actor. Elon Musk is not a scientist either.
3/15/2023 1:43 AM (edited)
Here's my question/topic.

What do you do to HELP someone (a nice guy from Canada for example) who is so IMPRESSED by a media persona/caricature of some wealthy or famous ***-clown that HE immediately concludes that what he sees broadcast to him about the so-called ***-clown impresses your "friend" as REAL. As IF the persona is an actual caring human being instead of a lying conman out to harness the votes of the un-educated to gain power for his OWN means!

OR some famous TV or Movie personality, or some very rich and (likely) very stupid hedonist who has become a famous big mouth ONLY because he is fantastically RICH!!

What do you say or do to HELP the naive person who just can NOT GET that folks don't reveal the truth about themselves when THEY are making public appearances attempting to gain political support. Bottom line. How do you tell someone that what He sees or hears on his solo TV channel is NOT TRUTH?? How do you effectively WAKE THEM UP to how ignorant they have allowed themselves to become??
3/15/2023 9:05 AM
I'd bet he has dozens. Is there an oral book version one could somehow have read to him?
3/15/2023 11:19 AM
Look at him running away. Is this now an admission about the condition of your mind?

CLOSED
3/20/2023 9:19 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/20/2023 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Look at him running away. Is this now an admission about the condition of your mind?

CLOSED
Closed because the thread is a flop/ Instead of commenting, pricks, like you come in and post trash. NOT INTERESTED

You are not my friends, and I am done with this slum of a place
3/22/2023 9:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.