- Senior Platform Producer
Fox Sports Interactive (WhatIfSports.com)
WhatIfSports, a division of FOX Sports Interactive, is looking for a passionate platform producer who enjoys working in a casual, flexible, high-paced work environment.
WhatIfSports develops online games for WhatIfSports.com, FOXSports.com and other companies within the FOX umbrella. Our strong team of developers has grown over the last few years to take on larger initiatives within FOX Sports. Now's your chance to get into the game and sports industry while contributing to product, fantasy and sim game development on all platforms -- it's all happening now.
We are looking for a senior platform producer. Someone responsible for managing
digital projects from kick-off through launch. An experienced professional that is able to understand and properly communicate
business needs, scope and plan complex projects. It's imperative this person has a familiarity with front-end and back-end technologies and can quickly
diagnose and solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of full-time professional project management experience
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously through the entire development lifecycles
- Proven ability to effectively identify and resolve project impediments
- Expert ability to write and present effective project materials, including presentations and status reports
- Excellent conflict resolution skills; keen intellect and strong analytic skills
- Solid understanding of front-end/back-end technologies
- Knowledge and enjoyment of sports and games
- Cross-platform proficiency with PC & Mac
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Production management of fantasy and sports data development
- Oversee multiple, concurrent projects and project teams
- Manage development in the production phase and work with engineering to ensure projects are built to spec, delivered on-time and on-budget
- Assist in the prioritization of future projects and tasks
- Scope projects and create statements of work with project plans, schedules, staffing and budgets
- Produce status documentation and progress reporting to senior/relevant stakeholders
- Play all fantasy, simulation and console sports games
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Fox Sports Interactive is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was originally posted on November 4, 2013.
If you're interested in potentially working here at WhatIfSports.com, you may apply via email.
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected].
Put the text of your resume in the body of the email, and do NOT send as an attachment.
Please Note: All resumes received are kept in the database for six months. If you have submitted a resume in the last six months, it is not necessary for you to resubmit one unless there is a significant change in your skills or address.
Return to view all jobs.